It’s time to start taking the saying, “you are what you eat” more seriously! Whether it’s mentally, spiritually or physically, what goes in will come out. So often we feed our mind and soul with the best but fail to do the same when it comes to our bodies. Today, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Feed your body right. It doesn’t matter how diligently, thoroughly and consistently you work out, if you’re not eating right then you’re wasting your time. You don’t have to completely cut off your favorite foods but you should cut back on them. Moderation and discipline will be your friends along your journey to a healthy life. Below, please find a list of elementary principals that will take you back to the basics when trying to live a long, healthy life!
- An apple a day will keep the doctor away.
- Make better choices. Instead of grabbing a bag of chips, grab a fruit.
- No more shortcuts.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Your thighs will thank you later.
- Beans, Beans a musical fruit the more you eat the more you…
- Self-explanatory right? lol
- Eat across the rainbow.
- Fruits and vegetables are necessary. Eat at least 5 servings a day.
- Do you smoke?
- Well stop.
- Get a good night’s rest.
- You will cope better with stress and may also have better control of your appetite.
- Smile and laugh like never before.
- Don’t just text about it, be about it and truly laugh out loud.
- Think “Tall & Tight”
- Stand up straight and tighten your abdominal muscles consistently throughout the day.