Not only do we think “do it yourself” projects are great because they are cost effective, but they are also fun! They definitely can be used to de-stress as well a fun activity for your girls night.
1. Banana Honey Face Mask – Great for dry skin
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 10 drops of lemon juice
- Smash banana with honey in a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and combine well.
- Apply mask to entire face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with a warm washcloth.
2. Soften Your Soles – Great for dry feet.
- Fill a bowl with hot water and soap (or a foot-soak treatment) and soak your feet for at 15-30mins. This will help soften your soles.
- Buff or scrap with your favorite buffer or cream.
- Lather your feet with some Vaseline.
- Put on some socks and leave them on overnight.
3. Strawberry Drawing Facial Mask – Great to remove dead skin smooth skin.
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon rice flour or cornstarch
- Mash together all ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Spread over your face and neck, and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat your skin dry.
- Use twice weekly.