Worship: “You Won’t Relent” by Misty Edwards
- When it gets hard will you continue to press towards God?
- Does God still have you heart although sometimes all you feel is pain?
- When searching for a word, have you remained in His presence (and Word) until you’ve received it?
Psalm 126:5-6 (NKJV)
“They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goes forth and weeping, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”
Psalm 126:5-6 (Msg Bible)
“And now, God, do it again— bring rains to our drought-stricken lives so those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, so those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.”
Points to Ponder:
- Stop trying to handle things by yourself and do them your way, go through the Lord and He will give you strength to endure. DON’T GIVE UP
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things THROUGH Christ who strengthens me”
- When things in life get hard, TRUST IN HIM!
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with ALL you heart and don’t lean to your own understanding, in ALL your ways acknowledge Him (go to Him for EVERYTHING) and He WILL direct your paths”